Planned giving formalizes your intent to play a special part in sustaining St John's and in enabling the parish to advance its ministry and programs and activities. Through Planned Giving, you can turn your assets into gifts for St John's and, at the same time, receive a direct financial benefit, yourself.
Planned gifts can be made by cash/cheque or future commitments such as:
- gifts of publicly-traded securities
- gifts of appreciated property
- charitable bequests through a will
- gifts of life insurance
- gifts of stripped bonds
- charitable gift annuities
- gifts of residual interest
- charitable remainder trusts
Click here for information from the Diocese on Planned Giving and Endowments.